sexta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2008

lucinete messina psicologa terapia comportamental congnitiva

Posted by Picasa

Um comentário:

Lucinete Messina Rich and Famous Woman in Brazil disse...

The rich and famous woman in Brazil.
Lucy Messina or Dra. Lucinete Messina is single woman with 42 years old. She is running her own company Art’Nouveau since 1992, as a doctor in neuropsychology said: love her profession and never will stop being academic people, as a writer she said: always have good ideas to share in my books, as a business woman she said: I am not famous and rich as everybody says but I do my best. Lucy has NGO and shares her profit within other filantropics organization to help children around the world – mainly the Africa spread HIV and Hungry children. She usually goes to Africa country in order to pay her duty. She is amazing woman in our country. Besides all she is beautiful woman – she said: I am not a model person sometimes I have to take pictures for all this duties and feel shy and stranger...but anyway life is funny so let’s enjoy it.